The value of an ERP system truly shows through when you attempt to do without it. Businesses which need one commonly experience these problems:
- They have trouble keeping up with their orders
- Their sales and financial forecasts are based more on guesswork than intel.
- Their IT system is far too complex and time consuming which means even simple tasks take much longer than they should.
- Accounting is taking longer and becoming more difficult as the organisation grows.
- Customer satisfaction is suffering as a result.
If any of these problems sound familiar there is a good chance your business needs an ERP system.
They help your accounting team to see all their relevant information in one place and make more effective business decisions.